Let op: voertaal is Engels.
This training has been designed to bring together the ABCD Institute’s 30 years of community development research in the USA, with Nurture Development’s 20 years of international research and practical experience of community development and pioneering approaches in other strength based work such as TimeBanking & Whole Person Recovery across the world.
By the end of this dynamic and interactive day, participants will have:
1. Learned about the history of ABCD & the development of the approach.
2. Gained knowledge about community building practice.
3. Improved their confidence to talk about examples of ABCD in action.
4. Identified actions that they could personally take to develop their community building practice.
5. Health & Wellbeing Training Brochure.
Read more: https://www.nurturedevelopment.org/what-we-offer/training-mentoring/one-or-two-day-workshops/